Alltech Industrial Abseilers – Operating & Safety During COVID-19
Alltech will continue to provide you with our services, however extra precautionary safety measures are being put in place for your protection and to help stop the spread.
In response to the growing fears around the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we take this opportunity to reassure you of the proactive health and safety measures we are currently undertaking during this time.
Alltech Industrial Abseilers is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for everyone who works with us, including residents, guests and staff at our places of work. We believe that health and safety must always be a business priority, and that we all have a personal responsibility for health, safety and welfare.
As a proactive response to the global outbreak of Covid-19, Alltech has introduced new measures for staff attending your sites. These measures are precautionary and have been introduced in the best interests of our staff, subcontractors and clients.
For the safety of you, your guest/residents and clients, Alltech staff members:
- Must carry and regularly use hand sanitiser
- Will not operate in areas of crowded space more than one person per 4 square metres.
- Will be asked to stay home until a doctor has confirmed that they are fit to return, if they meet any of the below criteria
- Have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- Have been in close contact with someone who has a confirmed case of Covid-19 or have household members or visitors to their household who have travelled to/from/through any countries identified as high risk by the Australian Government Department of Health and the Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade, in the last 14 days. Currently, these countries include mainland China, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Mongolia and Iran but are subject to change;
- Are experiencing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing).
While we have always maintained the highest health and hygiene practices, our team have now implemented these additional precautionary measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing for all.
Our processes will evolve where necessary as we continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation. In the meantime, we are open for business and we encourage you to continue to support local businesses while it is safe to do so.
Thank you for your understanding & support and we wish you and your family all the best through these challenging times.
Jared Woodbine, Managing Director
Alltech Industrial Abseilers Pty Ltd